6.1.06

ARHGHGH! ..... it's meme time.

I don't know where this meme started but it's been going around for a while now. I was hoping to escape this plagued meme but was quickly tagged by King's Wife.... yep, she simply hantam me with this big gigantic tag of a meme BUT I shall prevail and make it a good one since it is friday and all. Rules first,

Remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.
  1. Between Lambs and Mutton
  2. The Life of an Independent Babe
  3. My All
  4. Simply Hantam
  5. JoeC Crash Pad
then, answer the following questions:
  1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
  2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
  3. 5 snacks you enjoy
  4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now
  5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
  6. 5 bad habits
  7. 5 things you like doing
  8. 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again
  9. 5 favourite toys

10 years back, I was in my final year of my engineering course before going to UK the very next year, it's been a very roller coaster early 1996 for me but I did manage to pass. I didn't remember much because I was sooo damn busy with my studies, my memory is full of books, lecture halls, lab exams, toilet, library, canteen, girls, telescope, motobike, more books, football fields, lepak at 1 Utama, playing Doom, girls by the road, jokes, more library, all nite studies and a packet of half eaten cendol. Yep, my memory was a bluur. Glad I got out of that cycle of misery and depression and glad I manage to have a nice job that really bears no relations to my studies.

1 year back, I found myself in a jungle called Glenmarie fighting off crazy apes and tried to control 30 monkeys under my care. It was a very trying early 2005 for me as my future was at stake and my career was at a very critical phase that I really need to perform or have a big fallout which will kill me.... job wise. It was also the year that I learned that some people are scum bucket and will backstab you if they have half the chance, I wonder how as a parent would feel knowing that their children turn out this way. As fate have it, the Good Lord was at my side all the way in 2005 and I came out smelling spring fresh clean. Amen!

5 snacks I'd like to have is..... karipap, twister fries, big dragooon balls, cucuk udang and muruku pedas. Yep, just a few to name.

5 songs I know the lyrics is.... La Bamba, Unchain Melody, anything Elvis, anything Linkin Park and Sacrifice by Creed.

5 things to do if I'am a millionaire, donate to all the old folks, orphan and animal shelters, buy Penang Island, sail the seven seas in my gigantic superboat, buy Maldives and visit Nepal.

5 bad habits, waaah very teruk lei, ok, I drive like my pants are on fire, I walk like my pants was on fire, I smoke on vacations (smoke for fun), I like play ninja at night and I sleep late, sometime no sleep at all.

5 things I love to do is..... sleep on a rainy sunday afternoon, discover new roads, play with gadgets, drive like my pants are on fire and chat with friends over some durians.

5 things I would never wear, a wig, knee high boots, silk underwear, a false beard and knee high socks.... just to name a few things.

5 favouite toys, easy for me... that's my car, my PC, my Astro, my StreamX and my anime collection. Yaay I'm sooo done!

Right, I shall in my blog meme duty tag the following lovely people:-

  1. Mistipurple, love your kokonuts ;)
  2. Ramblings, she is sooo sporting!
  3. Kampungkai, he needs the exercise :)
  4. Knustemaecker, he is funky.
  5. Selba, she is...... lovely!

Have a nice lovely weekend everyone! Cheers!