31.12.05

A New Challenge


Yessir, folks, it's that time of the year, out with the old and in with the new. I must say that 2005 was rather a yo-yo time for me and it really taught me lots of things. It has shown me to be a little more smarter, judgemental and downright savvy with my dealings in my work and career. It's a jungle out there and they are not kidding, it's sink or swim.

So, for 2006, it is a new challenge for me, a whole new ball game compare to the one I've been buried in the last three years or so. I have to make hugh investments of my time and energy on myself to improve on my work and in essence to buff up my career. I want to go somewhere, I want to feel secure and in control. The only way you are gonna do that is to dive in that murky waters with eyes open, hands thrashing and feet kicking. Can it be done? Time will tell, as they say.

I like to wish all of my dear blogging friends a bright new year, may your new year be the one you're looking for, may you hit the ground running and may the Good Lord keeps us in His blessings. Cheers!


Have a Smashing Happy New Year!


Have a save weekend, don't drink and drive